Beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. Brook may not be any of those things, but she sure is a cutie! It’s easy to fall in love with her. She’ll melt your heart with her affection and gentleness. She’ll make you laugh with her quirky and playful personality. She’s also a very easy girl to take care of. Brook is housebroken and crate-trained. She’s good in her crate for a full workday. Brook is smart and is in the process of learning her manners. She’s so happy and loving that you would never guess that she’s had a rough start in life. She was shot in the right front leg and also hit by a car. The right side of her face is paralyzed and she does not blink in the right eye. Other than needing daily eye drops, her eye doesn’t affect her or cause her any problems. Brook’s leg has healed and she is ready for adoption. She can sometimes be fearful of new people that enter her foster home but is quick to warm up once properly introduced to them. Surprising, she does great at the vet. In the wait room, she is quiet and seeks affection from strangers. If you are interested in Brook, please fill out an adoption application on the Illinois Doberman Rescue Plus website or contact email@example.com.
Collar and Leash:
Sponsors: Brook is fortunate to have donors like the following who contribute to help IDR+ care for so many orphans like her that need special care, medical treatment and TLC. Heartfelt thanks to the sponsors who donate for Brook like those listed below:
* Chad and Olga Knuth have a very special place in theirs hearts for Brook and have made another donation to IDR+ for her care.
* Don, Shari, and Sabra Boyd want to split their generous donation between Jane, Brook & Lennon.
* Peter Lukomski makes a generous donation to IDR+. Peter must have a soft spot for our special cases. We do too!
* Chris Hedin generously shares a donation for Brook’s care.
* Dawn Roberts makes a donation for Brook’s care helping her on her road to recovery. Thanks Dawn!
* Generous IDR+ donor Margit Wenger makes a contribution to IDR+ for Brook’s care and return to health. Thanks Margit!
* Chad Knuth makes a generous donation on Brook’s behalf. She deserves better treatment than she has received from humans thus far and IDR+ is working diligently to make sure she feels all the love and support from her supporters.
* Sandra Loomans donates to help IDR+ with Brook’s veterinary care. Thanks Sandra!
* Karen Keeley joins the fan club for Brook and donates to help with her vet care. Thanks Karen! Brook can use all the donations we can get to her “get healthy” fund.
* Denise Salazar donates to sponsor immunizations for Brook. Denise knows how important health and preventive care are for our IDR+ orphans. IDR+ appreciates all the support of our donors like Denise who help so generously.