It’s time to submit photos for next year’s IDR+ calendar! We plan to mail it to our long list of supporters, so lots of eyes will see your dog, cat, or small animal!
Like the 2017 calendar, we have a vision of 4 square-cropped photos per month, so space will be limited to 48 submissions with 4 square pics per month. Since this is a fundraiser, each photo has a $50 submission fee to appear in the calendar.
Follow these easy instructions for submitting a photo for the 2018 IDR+ calendar:
1. Choose your favorite high-quality digital photo of your dog, cat, bird, guinea pig, etc., that can be cropped to a square.
* All photos must be clear, in focus, and high-quality resolution. Photos copied from social media are too low of resolution for print. Please locate the ORIGINAL full-resolution file for the calendar.
* Please no humans, flash eyes, prong collars, e-collars, or blurry, dark, or grainy photos.
* They don’t have to be professional, but they need to be good quality to be considered. (A small photo taken on an older cell phone will probably not work.)
* All calendar photos will include the animal’s name(s) and be cropped to a square.
* Each animal may only appear once in the calendar months. If you submit multiple photos of the same animal (even if you pay for more than one submission) only one photo will be considered.
*Photos may contain more than one animal, or you can submit separate photos for each of your animals.
*Please email calendar@ILDobeRescue.com if you have any questions.
2. In our secure store, please pay the $50 calendar submission fee for each photo submitted. Payment does not guarantee placement in the calendar, nor does it include a copy of the calendar.
3. Email your original high-resolution photo with the animal’s names(s) as the file name with the submission fee receipt to calendar@ILDobeRescue.com. It’s probably easiest to forward the receipt to us with the photo attached.
*Please let us know the best way to contact you (if not email) if we have any questions.
*If your PayPal name is different from the name on your email, please make a note of that so we can stay organized.
4. Photos that meet the requirements for quality and submission fee by the deadline will be included in the calendar.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
Calendars will be available by Thanksgiving for holiday gift giving. Every attempt will be made to get each photo into the calendar; however, if for some reason (i.e., space, image quality, etc.) a photo is not placed in the calendar, the fee will not be refunded.